MOSAIC’s new website is officially live!
After three months of data gathering, surveys, workshops, and one-to-one consultation with clients followed by seven months of building and testing, MOSAIC has launched a modern, responsive and accessible website to meet client and community needs.
New features at www.mosaicbc.org include:
- A user-friendly client focused service navigation tool to help immigrants and refugees find the services they need most with an “I am a…” and “I need help with…” function
- Google Translate integration so that users can access the website in over 120 languages
- An accessibility tool that gives users the option to adjust text size, colour, contrast, lighting and more
- A quick-exit button for safe navigation through sensitive topics including Violence Prevention Program pages
- A menu of categories to offer easier awareness of the many program choices available to clients
- Easier ways to volunteer and donate.
“This new MOSAIC website has really focused on supporting our client needs. We hosted many surveys and workshops to really understand what immigrants and refugees are needing when seeking online information so that we could tailor our new website to provide the best service access possible,” said Ariela Friedmann, MOSAIC’s Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications.
“Thanks to our clients, staff, volunteers, organizational partners and donors who supported us through this major project,” added Friedmann. “We wouldn’t have achieved this amazing new website without such a thorough, collaborative effort.”
MOSAIC’s website had more than 570,000 visitors over the past year with from a number of locations including Canada, the United States, China, Czechia, Germany, Brazil, Poland, the United Kingdom, Australia and the United Arab Emirates.
For questions or comments about the new website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.