Join the Building Blocks Vancouver program to get parenting support and resources, including:
- help monitor healthy development and milestones
- nutritional help for baby and mom
- providing companionship and parenting support
- support for breastfeeding, bottle feeding, and starting solid foods
- help to understand baby’s communication
- resources for healthy families
- support for finding daycare, preschools, and kindergarten
We are here to answer your questions and help you feel confident as a new parent. We visit you in your home or online once a week, or as often as you need.
Do you live in Burnaby or New Westminster?
We have more support options for you. Learn more about our Family Centre in Burnaby.
Are you Korean, Vietnamese, or Somali?
You can also join the Community Action Program where your children can play, and you get cultural-specific support.
This program is available in: 廣東話 (Cantonese), English, हिन्दी (Hindi), Tagalog, Việt Ngữ (Vietnamese), اُردو (Urdu), 한국어 (Korean), Español (Spanish), ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (Punjabi), Tamil, and 中文 (Mandarin).